A combination of about 200 recipes that I read online – chocolate tiffin that will disappear within seconds! This is one of those great recipes where you can literally throw in anything you want! I chose a rocky road type theme as you most definitely cannot go wrong with chocolate, marshmallows and maltesers!
- 200g milk chocolate
- 200g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g butter
- Maltesers (as many as you want)
- 100g white chocolate
- Raisins and dried cranberrys
- Mini marshmallows
1. Prepare your tin by lining it with greaseproof paper
2. Melt the chocolate and butter carefully over a pan of boiling water or in the microwave (don’t let it get too hot or the chocolate will curdle!). Once nice and smooth, add the golden syrup and all the other ingredients and pour into your prepared tin.
3. Put in the fridge to set…
Done! It’s that easy and THAT good!